The sustainability of SSJB has been hinging heavily on donations from kindhearted people who believe in the school’s cause of promoting quality Catholic education, social responsibility and value formation among the community youth. Through the years, however, some of the School’s facilities and equipment have either deteriorated due to wear and tear or become obsolete, but the school has not been able to restore, replace or upgrade them for the better as its yearly cash inflows have barely surpassed its cash outflows consumed almost entirely for the relatively low salaries and wages of its employees.
Should you wish to send cash donations (preferably in the form of check) or fulfill any of our wishlist items below, please send them directly to:
The School of Saint John Bosco
Attention: School Administrator
Calumpang, Liliw, Laguna
You may also send cash online by clicking the Donate button located at the bottom of this page.
Should you have any inquiries on this matter, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +63-908-444-6994.
Thank you very much and may God bless you for your generosity and kindness.
- Paint materials and brushes/rollers
- Skilled laborers to paint, to build desks, cabinets, refurbish toilets and gym facilities
- Desks/chairs for students
- Tables/chairs for teachers
- Desktop Computers for students
- Educational E-books for preparatory, elementary and secondary students
- Tablets for teachers
- Internet connection
- Blackboards for classrooms
- Cork bulletin boards
- Shelves for books and school supplies
- Food and utensil storage and door-fronted cupboards
- Sports Equipment (soccer ball, basketballs, volleyballs, skipping ropes and the like )
- Updated Math and Science Books
- Television sets and projector for its audio visual facility
- Printer/Scanner/Fax Machine
- Digital camera
- Mathematics manipulatives/resources: unifix blocks, tessellations, MAB blocks, 2D shapes and 3D forms, clock faces for individual use, sequencing charts/cards, Trundle wheels for learning distance measurements
- Educational posters/charts